- Narrated by: Gabriel Vaughan
- Length: 5 hrs and 54 mins
- Release date: 09-26-23
500 Great Ways to Save for Dummies By The Experts at AARP AudioBook summary
Get smart and start saving—without sacrificing the things you love
With high prices for everything from food to gas, how can you make ends meet—and still have enough for the things you love? 500 Great Ways to Save For Dummies is packed with creative ideas for cutting costs in small and big ways, in dozens of categories, ranging from groceries and healthcare to education, travel, and major purchases. This fun book helps you get into a saving mindset, know where your money goes, and whittle down debt. These quick tips are so easy you can start saving today!
– Reduce everyday costs of groceries, restaurant meals, gas, utilities, home maintenance, healthcare, and insurance
– Save money on fitness, pet care, entertainment, and all your hobbies
– Cut costs on big-ticket items including vacations, cars, and appliances
– Find free stuff, special discounts, and money-saving apps
This is the only book you need to save money throughout the year!